Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vodafone is a purpose-led company. our purpose is to connect for a better future and our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society.
- To manage and lead the Technology Security Cyber Security Baseline Assurance needs across Vodafone Ghana.
- To further provide security assurance, guidance, and support to high-profile projects according to company-defined policies and requirements, best practices, and local/international standards (PCI, SOX, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA, and Cyber Crime Bill of 2015) relevant to the technology security area.
- Should have credible experience in Information Security and Cyber Security Governance, Risk and Assurance based on proven frameworks such as COBIT 5, ISO27001/2, and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- As a key member of the Vodafone Ghana Cyber Security team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving information security assurance ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide supervisory technology security assurance, guidance, and support to the Vodafone Ghana (VFGH) team as well as Vodacom Group & Vodafone Group where needed.
- Assure that security is embedded in IT System and Network Infrastructure (Mobile, IS, and Enterprise) across the Vodacom Group.
- Defining, implementing, and efficiently maintaining technology security controls and requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of technology security assurance and support for projects.
- Provide SME input to Technology Security Policy requirements and procedures.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of technology security risks identified during project engagement and propose remediation and mitigation options.
- Participate in the creation and execution of technology security strategy.
- The role requires the individual to monitor information security governance, risk, and compliance by Vodafone Ghana Corporate IT, Mobile, and Enterprise Business domains.
- Engage with the stakeholders on control effectiveness and deficiencies in the design and operating effectiveness of information security controls, design and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Interpret and manage the controls and capabilities required for VFGH to establish and comply with an information security management system in alignment with information security international best practices and/or industry standards (s).
- Develop, manage and implement the Vodafone information security audit and assurance plans and schedules, including any specific business needs and requirements (including PCI, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA, Cyber Crime Bill).
- Manage and conduct formal information security risk analyses, reviews, tests, audits, and/or self-assessments.
- Design appropriate remedial actions for identified risks, drive remediation of findings, and management of risks and exemptions.
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Professional / Technical Skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or Technology or other related fields.
Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Tech Security role.
Knowledge of technology management/compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
Knowledge of legal, regulatory, and privacy requirements, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Protection and Payment Card Industry (PCI)/Data Security Standard.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.