Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vodafone is a purpose-led company. our purpose is to connect for a better future and our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society.
- Support the audit function to give the Ghana Board and Management risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the company’s internal controls.
- Lead risk-based audit activities, coaching and supporting the team to deliver and identify potential control weaknesses and make recommendations to mitigate related risks
- Accountable for the identification and reporting on all significant control weaknesses
- Enable the Group to satisfy the Corporate Governance requirements of the various regulatory authorities on whose exchanges the Group’s shares are listed
- Identify and make recommendations that are sensitive to the business that can impact customer experience
- Internal customers include local and international management (auditees) and group management and audit teams (within and outside of the Vodacom group)
- The central point of contact for all audit-related matters within the Vodacom Markets and or Vodafone Group as well as external auditors/suppliers/contractors (as applicable)
- Communicate with the business to provide the business with early warning of potential control problems and emerging issues.
- Effective stakeholders’ management (auditees, group management, EXCO members, other audit teams, etc.) – clear communication and maintenance of professional relationships. Build positive relationships across the organization to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement.
- As part of the audit process identify good business practice and ensure it is shared with the wider Audit Community and to the Business.
- Ensure that the projects are focused on cost-effective key controls and identify Business Efficiencies
- Identify ideas/input to improve the Internal Audit process and methodology
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical or Professional Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance
- ACCA; CA (SA), CIA, CISA, or a Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- 2 years Leadership experience (essential)
- Minimum of 4 years management experience in a similar role (essential)
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant professional experience (internal audit/external audit, IT/Financial experience, or experience in a telecommunication business
Experience in auditing techniques, data analytics, including scripting.
IT knowledge (IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, IT Security, ERP & Billing systems, etc.)
Fluent in English – written and spoken
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.