Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vodafone is a purpose-led company. our purpose is to connect for a better future and our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society.
- To understand, Identify, create and manage security programs to enhance the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of VF Ghana service.
- To drive security awareness across the business and liaise with the Global security teams to work on security threats & industry advisories.
- Liaise with cross-departmental groups to drive Security policy awareness across the business
- Liaise with Global Security teams to work on security threats and industry advisories.
- Direct and work closely with 3rd party providers including internal service providers. Escalating within Vodafone and/or 3rd parties as needed to ensure customer SLA targets are met.
- Own and drive security policy remediation opportunities through the core network business
- Identify, create and manage security programs to enhance the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of VF Ghana services
- Perform impact analysis and regression tests for any project that will be put into production.
- Perform periodic security compliance audits. Communicate findings and corrective action in a report.
- Ongoing creation and monitoring of Industry system policies to ensure VF Ghana implements best in class technical security standards in a timely manner.
- Work to ensure Internal Audit Logical Security team controls are addressed.
- Provides 1st & 2nd level technical support to users by answering questions and isolating problems:
- Provides detailed status information and estimated time to resolution to the customer as needed.
- Log and track all issues reported through to resolution.
- All assigned incidents must be updated every 24hrs with the latest status information in the Incident Log Entry.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Risk and Compliance
- Controlling Risk
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Professional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or Technology
- 3+ years experience supporting diverse IT systems, processes, or capabilities in large organizations
- Well-versed in the use of ethical hacking/ network scanning tools such as Nipper, Nessus, Qualys, Nmap, Amap, Nessus-OpenVAS, SAINT, Metasploit, Accunetix Web Application Scanner amongst others.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CEH, or other Information Security-related certification(s).Experience with automation tools like PowerShell, C#, Visual Basic, Python, and Java application development.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.