Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Direct customers to online resources
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitch ideas for improving customer care
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Participate in team-building activities
- Develop a rapport with customers
- Encourage customers to complete surveys
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND or diploma
- 2 years’ of experience using Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of office equipment
- Previous experience in an office
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Location: Adenta, Accra
How To Apply
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 30th October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.