Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Sales Trainer will support the sales team with training needs and requirements.
- Evaluating training requirements for the sales department, consulting with departmental head and HR.
- Designed a training curriculum to facilitate meeting departmental goals.
- Develop and maintain training material to M-KOPA standards. and modify materials as appropriate.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and recruitment of new Direct sales Rep in line with M- KOPA’S targets.
- Ensure that all members of staff, new and existing, within the sales department are trained to an appropriate level.
- To maintain effective communication and knowledge transfer within the sales team
- Organizing the training including determining training schedules, venues, facilities and supporting other trainers in training.
- Managing the training operations budget to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Developing training impact assessment methodology and implementing within set timelines
- Preparing Training Reports
- Management and supporting a team of trainers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good understanding of adult learning techniques
- Effective communication skills, leadership, and time management skills
- Formal training qualification is desirable
- Computer literacy to M-KOPA standards.
- Minimum of 3 years in a training role.
- Experience of working within a sales environment is desirable
- Experience in communicating at all levels up to and including senior management.
- Experience in designing, delivering, and maintaining training materials.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.