Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Customer Care Manager to provide leadership and support towards the delivery of the M-KOPA Ghana customer strategy.
The Customer Care Manager will also provide leadership and support over the day-to-day operations of the M-KOPA Ghana Call Center.
The role holder will lead multiple customer-facing teams across multiple customer interaction channels (Both voice and non-voice).
Responsibilities for this role will include overseeing the support functions (Training, Projects, and Quality) within the Ghana Call Center
- Implementing CC strategies. Drive the overall implementation of customer strategies by creating tactical plans and coordinating the delivery against the set plans
- Managing CC operations. Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the call center with the aim of providing a seamless service to M-KOPA customers across multiple customer-facing teams
- Multiple channel management. Manage multiple customer interaction channels: Voice (inbound and outbound) and non-voice (Online chat, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.) within the expected Service Levels
- Process improvements. Review and streamline internal customer care processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvements across the call center teams to achieve incremental efficiencies
- Performance management. Schedule and carry out performance discussions, coaching, and mentoring sessions to support the call center leadership in achieving the individual objectives and key results
- Recruitment. Plan for, and recruit agents based on the call center staffing needs and as guided by the workforce forecasting requirements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Problem-solving. Be the point of contact for all escalated issues related to customers, people, systems, or processes that require above a supervisor level to resolve
- Cost control. Managing the call Centre operations within cost-effective parameters and according to budget mandates
- People management. Point of contact between HR Business partner and the customer care agents on people-related topics
- Reporting and analysis. Providing reporting visibility on all key call center metrics both overall Department Customer Care (CC)
- BPO. Point of contact for all engagements with BPO partner including managing overall BPO performance and deliverables
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Over 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a call center environment or BPO setup
- Experience managing multiple customer interaction channels (voice and non-voice)
- People leadership and management experience in a similar capacity
- Good understanding of call Centre operations and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
M-KOPA, as a policy, does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement.
This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.