Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The FP&A Specialist will be responsible for supporting the quantitative and qualitative analysis of all operational aspects of the business in order to evaluate the company’s progress towards achieving its goals and to map out future objectives and plans The Role involves but is not limited to review of actual results against the plan, accurate forecasting of business drivers and leading to the consolidation and review of the corporate budget over the short term and long-range planning cycles.
- Monthly Rolling Forecast: lead the consolidation and review of inputs from FDS for revenue and direct costs forecast and overall submission of P&L & OFCF into Vodafone Integrated Planning (VIP) tool
- Management Performance Review Pack: Perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance (actual vs budget) & ensuring timely completion of Pack for EXCO review
- Month End Close (MEC) – lead the consolidation and review of the P&L with FDS & Finance Leadership Team (FLT)
- Work with business segments (FDS) to prepare annual & long-range plan for revenue and direct cost budgets and consolidate into one overall corporate budget including submission into relevant systems/tools (HFM)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong quantitative ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep thinker able to view a problem from different angles
- Ability to handle detail whilst retaining sense of the big picture
- Good Stakeholder management skills
- The candidate must have demonstrated at least 3 years of experience in a challenging working environment
- Prior experience in the telecoms industry is a plus but not a requirement
- Proactive, with strong personal drive
- The candidate must have good communication skills and be able to present to senior leaders in the business.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.