Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub. The main languages that the agency works in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies are in English.
This role requires the individual to manage the financial functions of the agency in Ghana. They should maintain a far-sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner. Their actions directly affect the profitability, growth, and goodwill of the agency.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Raise POs and run regular reports to see where supplier invoices are o/s
- Oversee billing process – run reports to check unbilled CEs and follow up with CS
- Manage cash flow and work in progress on a weekly basis
- Trail Balance: check balance sheet and income statement accounts weekly and resolve issues
- Prepare and submit payment schedules as per cash flow
- Debtors and creditors: manage sub-ledgers according to payment terms and cash flow allowances
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Run revenue report at month-end, check against forecast, and comment on variances
- Accruals: accrue revenue and expenses accordingly
- Work in progress: run report on revenue closing and identify DR WIP balances
- Open PO’s: run report on revenue closing and identify open PO accruals on Chase and NAV
- Check trial balance: identify and rectify any issues
- Balance sheet: run report at month-end and provide commentary on variances
- Resfin reporting/PICT: update reports with commentary | Assist FC with reporting
- WHT: run reports and manage certification process for write-offs
- Levies: run reports and manage certification process for write-off
- Assist PWA staff with Chase queries
- Ensure co-operative relationships are maintained with Resources service providers
- Supportive role to Publicis West Africa staff by assisting with administrative queries (i.e. Client follow-up, cost estimates corrections, issuing of credit notes, etc.)
- Assist Chief Financial Officer with various reports (i.e. revenue/billing)
- Ensure client contracts are valid and signed and available (to access)
- Monthly reports open and closed job bag: report deadline 1st week of the month
- Monthly reports time by client: report deadline 1st week of the month
- Monthly reports time by user: report deadline 1st week of the month
- Assist the Senior Vice President with costings for new business and projects
- Assist the Business Lead with client retainer fee calculations and periodic reconciliation
- Prepare revenue/cost/profitability projections and scenario planning,
- Assist the SVP in developing annual and long-term business plans
- Provide cost-effective ways of paying for shared resources and facilities across markets
- Collaborate with Financial Auditors and Tax Advisors to ensure timeous delivery on audited financial accounts
- Build and manage Ghana Authority stakeholder accounts
- Manage the admin/finance support staff
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.