Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Field Sales Officer/Executive will generally work to develop new business channels, manage customer relationships and drive growth and profitability.
A Few Key Responsibilities will include;
- Identify and establish new business.
- Maintain accurate sales records.
- Prepare sales reports monthly.
- Assist in the distribution of products.
- Ensure product visibility in the market through effective merchandising and branding.
- Implement strategies to build the company’s competitive advantage in the market.
- Conduct surveys and report on consumer behavior, market trends, and competitor analysis.
- Negotiate and close sales.
- Review sales performance monthly.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or related subjects.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the beverage industry; insurance sales, FMCG
- Route sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge in preparing sales reports is required
- Must be self-motivated
- Good time management skills
- Excellent customer relations
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.