Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Managing medium to large scale projects in the Vodafone Ghana environment, including but not limited to IT, Deployment & Networks space.
Manage stakeholders including Commercial teams, technical teams, suppliers, and vendors to assist the business to complete projects according to plan, scope, schedule, quality, and cost.
These projects range from, IT projects, Fixed and Mobile network expansion projects, as well as product development projects. The project manager works with all stakeholders/sponsors and third parties to deliver the required project.
- Manage the team to Prepare project documentation
- Scoping of projects
- Innovation and reviewing of processes
- Allocation & effective management of external suppliers.
- Project Supervision
- Budgeting, cost control, and financial tracking
- Dependency identification and management
- Health and Safety
- Network designs and record-keeping
- Communication between all involved parties
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Business Partnering
- Partner and Vendor Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Business Acumen
- Complexity Management
- Expert Communication
- Risk Assessment
Technical / Professional Skills
- University degree in Telecom/electrical engineering, physics or mathematics
- Professional accreditation to any recognized professional bodies, especially PrinceII or PMP
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in telecommunications and specialized in either, IT infrastructure, IT applications, IT security, IT operations, IP, 2G/3G networks, power, & fixed access networks
- 1-5 or more years experience in telecommunications project management and/or design
- Experience in analyzing contracts and RFQs
- Excellent I.T.skills. (MS Office, MS Project, Visio, etc.)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.