Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Community Manager to create and manage the online voice of our organization and to help establish Complete Farmer as a subject matter expert, and a trusted resource when it comes to Agriculture in Africa.
Our ideal candidate has superb oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations within our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications including leading and participating in industry conversations.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker.
- Drive marketing content initiatives that build our brand awareness and drive revenue with intriguing thought leadership content across multiple media channels.
- Devise and Implement community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests or queries in a professional, personable and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage campaigns and engagement across social media and web platforms.
- Organize and participate in online and offline events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Analyze and track relevant community metrics and present to stakeholders to aid upper management in decision-making.
- Stay up to date with social media and digital marketing trends
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Providing insights to our marketing team about the industry, competitors, and relevant topics found online.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Field
- Must be knowledgeable of and engaged in social networks.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Understanding of digital reporting and analytic metrics.
- Comfortable working with marketing automation platforms and other marketing technology tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- A candidate for this position must be technologically adept
- A team player and can work independently.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Creative and analytical approach
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience using social media and digital savviness are both required for this road.
- Customer experience management
How To Apply
Send your application to
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Use “Community Manager Applicant” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.