Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the Business Development Manager for Complete Farmer, you will be leading our efforts to grow business by identifying and leading the strategy to open new markets.
This will include both new businesses in sectors where we already have a presence and new businesses in sectors identified as high potential for expansion.
You will leverage market intelligence and business connections to spot opportunities, evaluate inquiries, and negotiate and close business deals in coordination with and with support from CEO and other related departments.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients, partners, and customers.
- Develop and present proposals on partnership strategies to senior management and implement approved strategies to expand client base.
- Have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of all existing and current products and services of Complete Farmer.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Perform analysis and research to build a compelling case for projects that will motivate senior management and stakeholders of Complete Farmer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work collaboratively with departments in the deployment of projects in existing and developing markets.
- Following and be abreast with industry trends locally and internationally
- Provide reports and analysis on successes and areas that need improvement
- Other duties that may arise from time to time in relation to the role
- A Masters or Professional Certification in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. A degree in a related field with relevant work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the same or similar role
- Strong sales and marketing skills and experience
- Good understanding of the agricultural industry
- Experience in identifying partners, analyzing, and structuring complex agreement structures with a proven track record of agreement negotiation and execution.
- Distinctive analytical skills and superior ability to present to executives and communicate, and collaborate with the management team.
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with industry trends, technology, and development
- Team player
- Takes initiative
- Assertive learner
- Problem solver
- Willingness to continue learning and training
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and willing to work with a team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Send your application to
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Use “Business Development Manager Applicant” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.