Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Supply Chain Manager coordinates and manages the relationships between the businesses responsible for the efficient production and supply of products from the farm level to the consumers to meet consumers’ requirements reliably in terms of quantity, quality, and price.
- Work directly with operations to ensure demand and inventory targets are met.
- Undertake major contract negotiations within the approved pricing policy and establish service programs to match the company’s requirements.
- Plan, manage and provide technical and operational oversight of all supply chain activities – including procurement, logistics, transportation, and warehousing – to ensure effective and efficient delivery of goods to the poor and vulnerable.
- Formulate production plans for each contract and partner farm based on market information, physical feasibility and economic viability.
- Visit farms regularly to monitor activities.
- Anticipate and manage supply chain needs and challenges, and introduce improvement solutions, applying the principles of stewardship, integrity, transparency, and accountability.
- Provide a comprehensive report on each farm at the end of the season to the operations team and management.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and in compliance with defined agreements.
- Contribute to the development of established supply policy and procedures.
- Prepare reports and communicate inventory measurements to management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop and monitor distribution requirements plans, initiate priorities based on customer needs and product availability.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customer service to identify proactive inventory adjustments in support of both sales and operational targets.
- Maintain documentation and operating procedures for demand/supply planning process and related systems.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates in line with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximizing cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- You will work closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be client-facing and therefore you will be requiring developing and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- You will be tasked with the preparation of management reports as well as analyzing statistical data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Three years of experience as a supervisor, manager, or similar relevant position required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with industry trends, technology, and development
- Team player
- Takes initiative
- Assertive learner
- Problem solver
- Willingness to continue learning and training
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and willing to work with a team.
How To Apply
Send your application to
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Use “Supply Chain Coordinator Applicant” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.