Advertising/Media Jobs In Accra : Digital Media (Online & Web Services) Officer - Ghana Broadcasting CorporationAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) seeks to employ qualified persons at its Information Technology Department, specifically into the under-listed functional area: digital Media (Online & Web Services)
The general duties and responsibilities for all three (3) areas will include but are not limited to the following:
- Collect and analyze data to support the IT application systems
- Collate and analyze information and data for the development of technical specifications for the requisitioning and the deployment of equipment software resources and other IT systems for the Section/Unit
- Conduct IT application systems testing and make recommendations for further action
- Conduct process analysis of systems and applications and provide inputs/recommendations to support IT application design, development, and deployment for the section/unit
- Provide information for the design and development of procedures, standards, and guidelines to support the implementation of IT systems for the section/unit
- Collect and analyze data in the investigations of complaints on the IT systems for appropriate action
- Collect and analyze data on the testing of application systems deployed in the section/unit
- Provide inputs for the preparation of periodic reports for the section/unit
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to design and implement solutions to improve the brand identify
- Develop and manage meaningful relationships with cross-functional teams on the networks
- Work with other market teams to support the development of a standardized market strategy
- Act as domain expert and point of contact for internal partners and vendor partners to review and analyze complex issues
- Partner with user-facing teams such as content-generators to understand their customer needs
- Be able to understand and articular the Corporate’s IT enforcement strategies
- Analyze reports and dashboards to monitor and investigate identity-related trends
- Lead project initiatives to find new and innovative ways to consistently improve identity efforts and user experience
- Develop and deliver training on various policies and workflows as required
- Help define quality review guidelines and perform quality audits as needed
- Ability to review sensitive and potentially disturbing content including, but not limited o, vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography, and other socially deviant and/or disturbing graphic images
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in information technology, computer science, or computer engineering. A masters degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organization
- Relevant advance professional Level IT certificates or industry competency-based certifications
- Must belong to the relevant professional association/body/institution
- Good knowledge in IT systems, IT infrastructure, applications, and operations development
- Good knowledge in IT system designs, Data and specification analysis
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT security, systems, operations, and general protocols
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT regulations, standards, and general protocols
- Good knowledge and understanding of Business Process Analysis for IT Application systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT Application System Testing
- Knowledge of public sector rules, regulations, systems, and procedures
- Basic administrative skills (i.e report-writing, basic-problem solving & presentation)
- Research and analysis skills
- Ability to lead teams
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The salary attached to this position is attractive and in consonance with provisions under the Single Spine Salary Structure (SSSS) of the Republic of Ghana
How To Apply
Applications with detailed CVs should be addressed and sent to:
Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
No1, Kanda Link, Kanda
P.O.Box 1633, Accra
Or email to:
Closing Date: 04 October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.