Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jozida Construction Limited is a thriving Ghanaian construction company with exceptional expertise in Oil&Gas Infrastructure, Building Construction, Road Works, and Pipeline Constructions.
The company seeks applicants for the following position as BUILDING TECHNOLOGIST/ CIVIL ENGINEER
Reports to: the Project Manager.
- The functions of this role include but are not limited to supporting the Construction department.
- Will be the key person in charge of overseeing the completion of the project with a keen awareness of material expenses, permits, local construction regulations, and by-laws. and employee safety.
This role requires an individual with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions-oriented and a problem solver
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Highly self-driven, motivated, organized and detail-oriented
Excellent communicator with good leadership skills
- Plan, organize, implement and manage construction tasks in accordance with priorities and goals
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Maintaining work standards and outlining behavioral expectations to ensure crew morale and productivity
- Ensuring crew compliance with company policies and procedures
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Inspecting, choosing the right materials, and measuring completed work
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers
- Facilitate mandatory safety toolbox
- Polytechnic or Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or Building Technology
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSH guidelines
- Understanding of Civil, Structural, Electrical, and Piping systems
- Have knowledge of concrete and masonry technology and its quality testing
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blueprints
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of site geodetic survey
- Familiarity with CAD software and ability to do sketches
- Ability to communicate and report effectively with MS Office
- Preparation of daily work records
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with several stakeholders
Salary Negotiable is dependent on Experience
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.