Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A highly reputable medical care facility with an oncology background located in Accra, Ghana seeks the services of high competent and dedicated clinicians in the following area as Physician Assistant
Job Title: PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF CLINIC
The Physician Assistant shall work under the direction and supervision of the Head of Clinic.
Qualification Required & Experience
Candidates seeking appointment as Physician Assistants must possess Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Physician Assistantship or its equivalent with at least five (5) years experience, and be duly registered by the Ghana Medical and Dental Council.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education: BSc. Physician Assistantship, Diploma/Certificate
Experience: Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in oncology practice
Conditions: Remuneration: Above-market average
Contract Type: Permanent and Locum Basis
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Occasional Weekend/extra working hours may be required)
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.