Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
USP in Ghana is currently in need of a Medical Devices Consultant for immediate engagement in one of its projects.
The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed, and consumed worldwide.
USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
USP is an independent organization with nearly 200 years of experience developing quality standards for medicines. Through its global public health programs, USP strengthens medicines quality assurance systems, increases the supply of quality-assured medicines, and develops the capacity to detect and remove poor-quality medicines from the market.
By sharing scientific expertise and providing technical support and leadership, USP helps local regulators improve and sustain local health systems and enables manufacturers to supply quality-assured essential medicines for years to come.
Through these efforts, USP is able to help detect and identify poor quality health products in disease areas such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, and neglected tropical diseases, as well as helping safeguard the maternal, newborn, and child health sectors.
Medical Devices Consultant Job Description
The regulation of medical devices is an essential part of regulation and hence forms a part of Regulatory systems strengthening. USP-Ghana requires the services of an expert to conduct training in the assessment of dossiers presented for medical devices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Medical Devices Consultant Responsibilities:
- Develop and update materials for the delivery of training in medical devices dossiers evaluation in accordance with international guidelines/standards (WHO, BSI, etc.) and best practices.
- Develop materials to cover:
- Basic levels of control for medical devices.
- Advanced regulatory systems for medical devices
- Assessment of common submission dossier template
- Summary Technical Documentation (STED) for Demonstrating Conformity to the Essential Principles of Safety and Performance of Medical Devices and
- Common Medical Devices being employed during the COVID-19.
- Deliver training in medical devices dossiers compilation and evaluation.
- Provide hands-on coaching for dossier assessors
Required Skills or Experience
Medical Devices Consultant Requisites:
- Should have a background in life sciences with regulatory knowledge and experience for at least 5 years in medical devices regulation.
- Ability to teach with relevant examples and expertise.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and daily rate in USD to
By October 6, 2021, clearly stating consultancy for which the applicant is applying for in the subject line of their application e-mail.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.