Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Zipline’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies.
We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live.
We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world.
Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
The Business Information Systems team is responsible for the software that drives the ability to track hardware through its full lifecycle.
This team owns software that finance, engineering, logistics, manufacturing, and maintenance operations use to run Zipline’s business.
As part of this team, you will work closely with local operations teams across the world. Day to day you will engage with a distributed team to develop products that make a difference in how our internal teams can better serve our customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Extend and enhance existing software applications to build new features and streamline workflows
- Write utilities that connect data sources together that enable Zipline teams to be more efficient
- Build intuitive scalable applications that empower our team to track the full hardware lifecycle
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2-3 years experience in a software engineering role
- Experience using application server frameworks (bonus points for Django)
- Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts, and excitement to work in an environment where you’ll be learning quickly from your users to define a product
- Understanding of automated testing practices and the ability to apply them to produce solid code that can be iterated on quickly
- Knowledge of database fundamentals like indexing, SQL queries, schema migrations, and managing backups and strong data model design skills
Location: This position is based in Ghana however we’ll consider candidates from other countries in Africa.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.