Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide the Enterprise Business Unit within Vodafone Ghana with financial guidance, commercial insights, and value-added analysis with the sole aim of driving the unit towards overall business objectives. The role which works as a business partner to Enterprise is in a matrix structure with a solid-line reporting into the Finance organization under the CFO and a dotted line into the Head of EBU.
As a business partner, the key responsibility is to be an integral part of its customers’ financial decision-making. This decision making involves bottom-line impacting activities including (but not limited to) investment appraisal, complex financial modeling, forecasting, and planning, cost control, business case development, budgeting, sales performance analytics, and best-practice financial advice. The Finance Business Partner is the Single Point of Contact and the conduit for its customers back into the wider finance team.
- Performance reporting, Analysis and
- Framework for performance evaluation
- Financial Appraisal & Decision Support
- Business Planning & Forecasting
- Effective Competitor analysis and Intelligence
- Leadership & Teamwork
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core Competencies and Skills
- 8+ years of varied experience in Financial Analysis with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Experience from a fast-moving technology or telecoms business with an in-depth knowledge of B2B will be a distinct advantage
- Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA- Ghana, UK, or other ECOWAS institutes) or MBA from a highly reputable university
- Exceptionally well organized with evidence of deploying organizational skills in a fluid environment
- Can deliver to time, cost, and quality parameters; effective management of multiple initiatives; ensures effective use of resources
- Calm, professional individual with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels, but with a strong personality able to deal with pressure.
- Evidence of leading medium-sized but highly focussed and impactful teams, preferably with financial skillsets operating in commercial environments
- Understands political business sensitivities
- Ambitious individual who is prepared to do a role that is integral to succession planning within Vodafone Ghana Finance
- Financial Planning
- Business Partnering
- Business Model Impact
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.