Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for ensuring that all offences including theft, fraud, corruption and dishonesty are investigated and reported in a consistent manner. Incorporate investigative best practices and lessons learnt into existing security policies. Support coordination of engagements with Law enforcement and security agencies to provide security assurance to the Vodafone network. Support security and judiciary training to enhance court proceedings on cable theft cases. Support on disciplinary procedures, legal and contractual issues.
- Extensive experience investigating procedures and reporting
- Knowledge of key areas of business operation in Vodafone or telecommunications business
- Strong analytical and written ability, Results orientated with a process improvement and commercial focus
- Record and coordinate full investigation into all reported allegations of security violations within the business and maintain appropriate administrative and legal paperwork and records.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify and agree on recommendations within the business following investigations, including recommendations of disciplinary/criminal action against staff members or contractors.
- Managing investigations
- Forensic Analysis
- Crisis management
- Fraud Strategy and Risk Management
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.