Communication Jobs In Accra : Senior Assistant Administrator, Public Relations - Fund Management OrganizationCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Fund Management Organization in the public sector invites interested persons to apply for the position of Senior Assistant Administrator – Public Relations.
- To provide technical and administrative support for the effective and efficient performance of the Public Relations functions of the fund
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide input for the formulation of policies
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the programs and activities of the Unit
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material, and financial resources of the Unit
- Oversee the design and implementation of the communication strategy of the fund
- Oversee the issuance of press releases on the fund’s activities, nurture relations with the media, and organizes media briefings
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Communication Studies, International Relations, Social Science or any other related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Membership of a relevant professional body would be an advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years post-Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization, four (4) years of which must be in a senior management position.
- Must pass an interview conducted by the fund in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
How To Apply
Interested persons with the qualifications and experience should submit an application letter supported by the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact telephone number and E-mail address;
- Names and addresses of two (2) referees;
- Photocopies of certificates,
- Evidence of current salary (Bank advice, pay slip, etc.)
The application should be addressed to,
c/o GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LTD
ADVERT NO: 370
P. O. BOX GP 742
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date of application: Two weeks from date of publication. That is 6th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.