Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Summary of Role
- The role holder will oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a range of goods.
- He will be responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process, manage people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
- Be responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for the security of the building and stock.
- Specialist warehouses may store temperature-controlled products, such as food and pharmaceuticals, and hazardous materials
As a warehouse manager, you will need to:
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Make sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Suitable applicants should send a one-page motivation letter and their curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees to:
The Managing Director
P. O. Box AN 7281
GLAHCO is an equal opportunity employer
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date Two weeks after first publication. That is 6th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants should, therefore, indicate their phone numbers or email addresses in their application letters
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.