Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
NETIS (Networks, Industry, and Services) has enjoyed more than 10 years of African prestige and expertise in the field of telecommunications.
We position our company as a leading provider for our core businesses :
- Maintenance and support of cellular and FTTH networks (passive + active) for Operators, Vendors, and Tower Co.
- Turnkey network deployment for Mobile Telecom operators and vendors. – Mobile 2G to 5 G expertise – MW transmission
- MF Radio and TNT Broadcasting
- FTTX and FTTH fiber optic networks, from field surveys to design, and from cable pulling to customer installation.
- Design and manufacturing partnership for towers and galvanized accessories required for engineering and industrial applications.
- Provision of generators, power systems, solar solutions, environmental systems & related products, batteries, IPBX …
- Supplier of telecommunication infrastructures products: Shelters, Site access control systems, Hybrid Power management …
We also provide Emergent technologies and innovative services :
- Infrastructures and environmental audit expertise using UAV/Drones and advanced analysis and mapping facilities.
- 3D mapping and web-based GIS platform
NETIS is now present in more than 10 countries through permanent offices and thanks to this presence in Africa, Netis has been able to establish partnerships with major operators, equipment manufacturers, governments, and companies in Africa.
The experience that has resulted allows Netis to offer its customers quality work, while remaining competitive, making it a partner of choice for all telecom activities on the continent.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for a Sales Executives.
- To manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve short-term and long-term success.
- To develop positive relationships and handling customers’ needs.
- The Sales Manager also acts as Account Manager for designated Accounts.
- To conduct research and analysis of potential prospects
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings
- RFQ Hunting
- RFx Pre-sales team lead
- Country Sales KPI forecast
- Country Sales KPI follow-up
- Legal Customer Contract Implementation
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales
- Cross countries coordination
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Business Development
- Prepare and update the Company profile
- Meet and strive to exceed sales targets
- Cross coordination among company departments
- Cross coordination among sales organizations in different countries (both French and English speaking).
- Accurate reporting
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the Key account team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Driven towards maximizing sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport on the telephone, face to face presentation to customers
- Ability to engage at all levels
- Evidence of negotiation skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Accustomed to working in a busy, fast-moving organization
- Ability to think fast to deliver solutions on a day to day issues
- Organization and time management skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be decisive, have business shrewdness, and can demonstrate solid problem solving, decision making, and analytical capabilities.
- Must exhibit professionalism and cordiality with customers, suppliers, and staff
- Must have the capacity to adequately handle work stress.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and committed to working hard in order to meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates who are interested should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.