Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Logistics Analytics Leader will be responsible for driving our analytics program in support of strategic priorities centered around safety, quality, delivery and cost. In this role, you will partner closely with global stakeholders to build a quarterly backlog in support of delivering strong business outcomes and enabling standard work. We are looking for someone with demonstrated success as a project manager; experienced in lean leadership and proven ability to leverage analytics for decision making.
This role will be given creative autonomy to deliver data & analytics solutions for our Logistics and Distribution organization. GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
Create and own quarterly roadmap with supporting project plans for data & analytics to ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Develop in-depth knowledge of logistics processes. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute business priorities
- Act as Product Owner and thought leader for the use of data and analytics to drive critical business decisions, business strategy and able to serve as subject matter expert
- Maintain effective working relationship with business leaders, stakeholders, users and partners to integrate programs into overall business priorities
- Own training and information sharing mechanisms with stakeholders and users to drive adoption, create feedback loops and idea generation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Partner with Digital Technology team to create a standardized approach to analytics while continuing to drive the overall team through the digital technology maturity model
- Align to process excellence initiatives to support lean deployment and standard work throughout the logistics organization
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Supply Chain Management or Logistics with a m inimum 5 years experience
- DMAIC Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
DMAIC Lean Six/Sigma Black Belt
- APICS Certification: CSCP or CLTD
- Experience within the Agile Framework
- Passionate about driving change and influence across enterprise
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive operationalization of analytic products and help teams to transform processes through analytics
- Strong ability to communicate deep analytical results in forms that resonate with the business collaborators, highlighting actionable insights
- Detail oriented leader with demonstrated ability to translate business outcomes into project plans
? Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.