Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are Walulel, the geospatial, geosocial, geocivic company. We build Real Estate related, data-driven, web-first software that enables the property to be used more efficiently and more intelligently. We are a merry band of quants, cartographers, coders, urban planners, surveyors, marketers, and product makers who work together to make products that shine. No more, no less.
We’re already pretty good, but we know we can get better. If you’re reading this, you probably think the same. If you consider yourself to be a logical and inquisitive individual with a proven ability in building user-centric, dynamic, secure, responsive client interfaces to support highly dynamic back-end systems, then this is your time to shine.
In this key role, after an initial acclimatization period, you’ll have the opportunity to further hone and demonstrate your web development skills, whilst building a dynamic database-driven website. You will help to optimise the company’s development environment whilst working closely with the front-end development team.
As it’s a start-up, from day one you’ll be considered a key member of the team, and you’ll be in a role where your opinion always matters. You’ll also be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle. In addition, there will also be a certificated training program to capture your growth journey.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Are you the person we’re looking for?
As a Client Side Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the UI and writing adaptable code to give a UX the public deserve, and our client base demands. You will also be responsible for helping debug problems, optimizing front end-testing procedures, and offering collaborative support to other members of the team. Additionally, you will ensure smooth integration with existing libraries and command-line utilities.
As a minimum we need people who have:
- World-class recent experience of development working with the Windows Command Line Interface;
- Experience in writing scalable presentation-server code with associated server API tests and the documentation specific to developed APIs and component implementations.
- Hands-on experience with mark-up languages
What else would be good?
- Bachelors/Masters level (or higher) degree in Computer Science (or a similar/related field);
- Extensive hands-on development experience with a viewable portfolio;
- Knowledge of source control systems, such as GIT;
- Previous experience of working with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, S3, Cloud Front, and Route 53;
- Experience of working with other scalable hosted solutions; and
- Experience of working on mobile and/or responsive web projects.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with Figma.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Why work with Walulel?
You’ll join the beginnings of Walulel, a company with a friendly team of highly skilled, ambitious, and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners, and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impactful analysis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We work closely together to develop statistical models, that solve complex problems and identify opportunities so as to show people the places they already know in a manner they’ve never seen before.
Unlike other companies, we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don’t know what is! Pay-wise, our primary concern is with getting the best talent to on our team, so whatever you can convince us you’re worth, we’d be happy to pay.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.