Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Creative Media & Advertising agency, we are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites.
Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate MUST be a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials with a distinct voice
- Collaborate with a team of creative design staff, PR, and other professionals staff from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
Required Qualification, Skills, and Competencies
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Exceptional writing, research, editing, and proofreading skills
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Experience with SEO will be an added advantage
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Higher education in marketing, English, journalism, or related field
Office Location: Assemblies Bus Stop – Adenta
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs to:
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.