Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy: ICT (Software) Manager
To provide frontline:
• Information Communication Technology support services to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Assists in conducting research on all ICT issues to support the design and administration of ICT projects;
• Provides data to support the development of ICT, both short and long-term operational plans;
• Performs technical support duties for end-users;
• Undertakes the installation/ implementation, operations, repair or upgrade and routine maintenance of ICT equipment, systems and resources;
• Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have:
• Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Professional ICT qualification or relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 4 years of progressive work experience.
• Experience using a variety of computer hardware and software applications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with little supervision.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Critical and analytical thinking Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates and should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
Email: [email protected]
Important Notice: Applicants should indicate the local dialects they speak on their CV
Closing Date: 27th September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.