Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Base Management Analyst is the role that ideates and drives initiatives and actions that drive high performance on all customer retention, churn, and loyalty KPIs for the Vodafone Fixed Business. The key objective of the role is to increase customer retention and loyalty as well as to reduce churn through the efficient and innovative application of resources, including stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for understanding and communicating on the health of the customer database
- Strategic Planning of all retention and loyalty campaigns to deliver against customer KPIs
- Manage customer segmentation and set KPIs accordingly
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis and interpretation of trends in the Customer Base to drive insights and actions
- Full ownership of all customer engagement channels (including e-mail marketing planning and execution) to drive stickiness and to increase campaign and proposition results
- Responsible for the development of VF Fixed Loyalty Programme; strategy, implementation, performance, and optimization
- Identify opportunities to grow the database into valuable customer segments
- Serves as the SPOC on all base analytics. Drives overall subscriber activity and profitability towards the achievement of subscriber KPIs on retention, churn, rgs 30.
- Deliver pre and post-rollout analysis for all propositions and commercial initiatives
- Drive focus and prioritization of Base Management campaigns and wider propositions development roadmap in the Fixed Business
- Development and reporting of Customer KPI’s
- Ensuring the production of regular reports on Business KPI performance,
- Ownership of all Database and campaign analysis and reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / Professional Skills
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a Commercial/CVM role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics or Finance
- Advanced competence with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, Access, PowerPoint;
- Experienced with Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau and SQL)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.