Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join the Bolt Food team in Ghana. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Making outbound cold calls and sending emails to potential leads across the city.
Capturing client's details to update the Bolt Food database.
Educate and give product knowledge to prospective clients.
Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate a history.
Work with both Restaurant Operations and Account Managers to ensure that every important provider that goes online in the platform meets our quality standards
Being currently enrolled in university studies or a recent graduate
Have a data-driven and analytical mindset: good Excel/Google Sheets skills and enjoys organizing data
Great communication skills
Be willing to lean into any challenge, and take ownership of outcomes
Be keen to learn from others and ready to give your best
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.