Securtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Accra : Alternative Dispute Resolution Officer - Reputable Government InstitutionSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable government institution invites interested persons to apply for the following position as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Officer
- To provide operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the alternative Dispute Resolution functions of the institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct mediation for the clients of the organization
- Compiles cases from the division for appropriate action
- Collects data for the formulation of policies
- Implements programs and activities
- Collects data for the development of guidelines, standards, processes, and procedures for ADR delivery
- Facilitates the conduct of public education on alternative Dispute resolution
- Collect data for preparation of the annual budget and work plan
- Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, Law or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution
- Must have completed National Service
- Must pass a selection interview
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates and should be addressed to:
Important Notice: Applicants should indicate the local dialects they speak on their CV
Closing Date: 22nd September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.