Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Assistant Administrative Officer - Reputable Government InstitutionAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable government institution invites interested persons to apply for the following position: Assistant Administrative Officer
- To provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the administrative functions of the institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects data for the formulation of policies
- Implements programs and activities
- Facilitates the organization of meetings, seminars, conferences, and workshops
- Collects data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports
- Collects data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan
- Covers and produces minutes of meetings
- Drafts routine correspondence
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Business/Public Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Must have completed National Service
- Must pass a selection interview
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates and should be addressed to:
Important Notice: Applicants should indicate the local dialects they speak on their CV
Closing Date: 22nd September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.