Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bello Tribe Ghana seeks to engage the services of a competent Finance Officer this September 2021.
Finance Officer Description
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum qualification HND
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
Location: Ashaley Botwe, Accra
How To Apply
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 13 October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.