Sales / Marketing Jobs In Accra : International Business Development Manager - Global University SystemsSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of education institutions that share a vision of connecting students with the best institutions all over the world.
Originating in the UK, GUS managed to cross the Atlantic and establish over 30 institutions in Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, and Montreal; and globally in countries such as Singapore and Germany.
Global University Systems (GUS) is focused on becoming one of the world’s most dynamic, inclusive, and diverse education organizations.
GUS is an international network of higher education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications.
GUS delivers a wide variety of programs, including bachelor’s degree programs, master’s degree programs, professional training, English Language Training, and corporate & executive education.
When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions– whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home – they’re joining a network of 80,000 students worldwide.
The Business Development Manager is mainly responsible for dealing with prospective student enrollments through international student recruitment from Agents.
Dealing with direct student recruitment is expected once general inquiries or initial applications are made via Agents.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
BDMs are additionally responsible for identifying new business opportunities in existing and new markets. As such, they are responsible for finding ways to explore new markets and bring in revenue, and/or develop new revenue streams.
Business Development Managers primarily engage in sales and marketing activities and should have a solid understanding of industry trends, to inform upon strategic planning and forecasting.
They must be able to prioritize the opportunities that are the most likely to generate a profit.
The role centrally involves identifying new business opportunities, as well as liaising with high-profile clients, and managing both students’ and agents’ expectations in line with deliverables.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, is required
- Must speak English fluently (reading and writing)
- Minimum 3 years knowledge of education systems; specifically Colleges and Universities
- Experience working with B2B Education Agent partnerships in Ghana (must have existing Agent Network)
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Development experience in a relevant field is required
- Previous experience in direct International Student Recruitment
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.