Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable institution is seeking to recruit a Finance/Accounts Manager
- Position Title: Finance/Accounts Manager
- Report Directly To Managing Director
To be responsible for the overall management of company Accounts / Financial operations and to establish systems and procedures to safeguard the assets of the company to ensure an efficient organization.
- Manage accounting operations which will encompass Account Receivables, Account payable, General Accounting, Expenditure Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Regeneration, etc;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to create, maintain and strengthen the company’s internal controls;
- Ensure accounts are always reconciled and provide regular feedback on the company’s financial performance.
- Prepare and present timely monthly financial statements and regulatory reports;
- Identify areas to improve Revenue Generation and to reduce cost;
- Lead and research for technical accounting issues for compliance purposes in a bid to ensure compliance with regulatory and local finance related requirements as well as tax-related filing;
- Maintain corporate relationships with banking institutions and external audit firms;
- Work with the Financial Committee and advise on potential risks and forecast opportunities;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analyze information on the entire finance unit to report the accurate financial position and to support management decisions;
- Assess current accounting operations, implement new processes or recommend improvements;
Qualification Required & Experience
- A University degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, or other related disciplines.
- Possession of an MBA/ or MSc in Finance and Professional certification in (ICA, ACCA, etc.) will be an advantage;
- Minimum of Ten (10) years combined experience in the Accounting and Finance field and five (5) years experience managing finance teams.
- Must have extensive knowledge in accounting principles and practices
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, projects, and activities
- Strong leadership, team development, and coaching skills
How To Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Closing Date: 21st September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.