Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of ICT Manager.
To provide frontline :
- Information Communication Technology support services to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Assists in conducting research on all ICT issues to support the design and administration of ICT projects;
- Provides data to support the development of ICT, both short and long-term operational plans;
- Performs technical support duties for end-users;
- Undertakes the installation/ implementation, operations, repair or upgrade and routine maintenance of ICT equipment, systems and resources;
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience Applicants must have:
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Professional ICT qualification or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive work experience.
- Experience using a variety of computer hardware and software applications.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with little supervision.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Critical and analytical thinking Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date: 27th September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.