Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable engineering and construction firm based in Accra invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Ghanaians for the position of Electrical Engineer.
Required Skills or Experience
As the electrical engineer your role will be to;
- Carry out electrical or mechanical installation work at a variety of industrial/ construction locations involving a number of different processes.
- Carry out inspection and testing work of installations to check compliance with current standards and regulations.
- Carry out maintenance and fault finding.
- Provide specialist technical advice where appropriate with up-to-date technical knowledge and provide training support for technical trainees.
- Comply with Health and Safety at work regulations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should submit their (i) cover letters (ii) resumes, and (iii) copies of certificates to:
on or before 10th October 2021.
Applicants should indicate the position being applied for in the email subject line.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.