Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applies accounting principles in monitoring all financial data and preparing accurate statements for the business unit, ensuring that accounting transactions comply with the law and support business unit investments, and provide high-level financial expertise, particularly in respect of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for business units
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external business partners on a daily basis
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements and liaise with external auditors
- Assess information, identify abnormal variance, investigate and provide solutions where necessary
- Draw management attention to variances and seek explanations and remedial action
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts
- Assist FNB Group to accurately prepare annual financial statements by ensuring that Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system in-country is accurately updated/maintained and the necessary validations are cleared
- Prepare and load fixed assets information in Oracle, Essbase, and HFM
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information when preparing financial reports
- Ensure compliance with internal and external deadlines set by businesses and regulating bodies
- Prepare / Review reconciliations reports and respond to General Ledger and financial queries where necessary
- Prepare and submit daily and monthly reports to relevant stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner to improve business decision making
- Assist in accurately preparing monthly, bi-annually, and annual financial reports
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Relevant undergraduate degree in finance and/or accounting
- Member/Student of CIMA, ACCA, CA
- 2 – 3 years related experience
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.