Jobs In Accra Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd. is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Internal Audit Manager. Currently, the company is working in 9 regions across the country and serving around 200,000 clients through 133 Branches and Business Centres.
• Develop Risk Based Internal Audit Plan in line with standards and methodology
• Work independently and guide team members regarding regular tasks
• Work closely with Group IA and help to deliver the risk-based annual audit
• Maintain high-quality standards as guided by HGIA while delivering and executing internal audit plan
• Track the issue and action management process and ensure timely closure
• Maintain good relationships and work in a collaborative approach with all key stakeholders
• Identify and focus on emerging risk areas and map with auditable entities/functions to include in the risk-based annual audit plan
• Prepare audit reports to the attention of management for discussions at
• Directors meeting Extensive field visit to branches and business centers highly required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree from a recognized institution
• Must be a qualified professional from a recognized body such as ICA (GH), ACCA, CPA, etc.
• 3-5 years experience in a similar position in a reputable institution
• Knowledge of the microfinance and savings and loans industry is highly required
• Dynamic, good interpersonal and communication skills specifically in English
• Ability to meet timelines and deadlines set by the HGIA
• Proficiency in MS office and audit-related software Age limit should be not more than 45years
• Attractive package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Employment Type: Full time
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email;
EMAIL: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 15, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.