Jobs In Accra Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Chief Accountant
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Finance, the Chief Accountant would :
• Provide senior-level support to financial and strategic planning, resource mobilization, and the strengthening of the non-statutory financial resources and instruments;
• Manage treasury functions including capital markets and investment activities; financial reporting and loan administration;
• Have oversight of asset/liability management,
• Drive expert administration of the financial resources of the organization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 12 years experience in Development Finance or
• Financial Services sector, with at least 8 years experience in a similar role Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
• A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant field is an advantage.
• Relevant professional certifications & membership professional associations in Ghana or abroad it will be an added advantage (e.g. ACCA, CA, CFA, etc.)
• Experience in Financial Services or related sectors within Africa is a plus.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
• Information Technology
• Strategy and Organizational Design
• Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email;
EMAIL: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.