Jobs In Accra Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Chief Internal Auditor
The Chief Internal Auditor would:
• Work with the Board and Management to develop the organization’s internal audit strategy aligned to the overall corporate strategy and regulatory requirements;
• Lead strategy implementation and provide objective assurance over internal control and risk management policies established by the Management; and
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the Board and Management on all internal audits and related issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience in Internal Audit within Financial Services or related sector with at least 8 years in a managerial role
• Minimum of a first degree in Fraud/Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
• A Master’s degree is an advantage
• Relevant professional certification and membership of recognized professional associations in Ghana or abroad is required
• Experience in providing strategic leadership in internal audit for financial services or similar organizations in a developing economy
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatory environment for the financial sector (e.g.. BoG requirements)
• Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
• Information Technology
• Strategy and Organisational Design
• Leadership and Human Resource Management o Environmental. Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email through;
EMAIL: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.