Jobs In Accra Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is responsible for ensuring that the strategic initiatives of the business in relation to collection and billing of premiums are executed. The incumbent will be responsible for managing all premium collection processes to ensure that all premiums due are collected and applied to respective policies. The incumbent will also give guidance to team members and manage stakeholder engagements.
Key Result Areas
• Effective collection of premiums and to develop alternate channels of collection
• Monitor, analyze and provide insights of bank and worksites performance and identify any emerging trends on a monthly basis
• Report on Bank and Worksite billings in detail and on non-collection of premiums and how to manage them
• Carry out consolidations audit to streamline billing and consolidation of premiums
• Effective Stakeholder engagement and effective strategic partnerships and to improve data integrity
• Stabilize and ensure effective management and control environment in premium administration.
• Ensure efficient Bancassurance premium administration support.
• Ensure compliance with Insurance laws, rules and regulations
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required
Experience in Premium Administration or similar role would be beneficial.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Accountable for services delivery through own efforts
Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality
Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
Accepts and lives the company values.
Data Analysis Skills
Customer relations/Relationship Management
Strong Database management ability (Excel, Access, etc)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 14, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.