Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Client Service/Complaint Officers - Judicial Service of GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Client Service/Complaint Officers
• Assessing complaints and taking appropriate action, including taking additional statements from complainants and their witness (if required) and in appropriate circumstances as set out from the person complained against
• Compiling and submitting cases and and/or files to the Supervising High Court
• Keeping track go all complaints
• Preparing and submitting monthly reports
• Performing any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration from a recognized accredited institution
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office application and use of the internet
• Good interpersonal skills
• High level of integrity
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via post through;
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
NB: Candidates must indicate their region of choice
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 14, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.