Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Cashiers
• Assessment of court processes
• Issuing receipts on monies paid into court or bank
• Making entries into cash books
• Preparing Bank reconciliation statements
• Preparing revenue and deposit returns
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized accredited
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Application and the use of the internet
• Ability to prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Ability to write Books of Accounts
• Knowledge in public sector finance
• High level of integrity
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via post through;
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
NB: Candidates must indicate their region of choice
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 13, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.