Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ExpressPay is the leading Fintech company in Ghana, with an innovative platform that simplifies the payment of services, bills, goods and also provides a real-time interoperable money transfer service. Our electronic payments platform allows the convenience of paying for a growing portfolio of services in Ghana.
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between servers and front-end interfaces. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well
1. Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
2. Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Optimise the application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Implement security and data protection solutions
6. Design and implement data storage solutions
7. Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Qualifications
1. 3+ years working experience in Back-End Development
3. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
4. Proficient knowledge of PHP
5. Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby and Python is an advantage
6. Working knowledge of CMS framework
7. Excellent analytical and time management skills
8. Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.