Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bia Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for appointment to the following position as Technical Assistant Grade I
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Organizing company travel arrangements.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The applicant must have obtained 6 SSSCE/WASSCE passes or G.C.E ‘O’ Level/School Certificate 5 credits; the subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics/NVTI or its equivalent in any of the trades.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post, or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.