Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bia Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for appointment to the following position as an Accounting Assistant.
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts, and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers, and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third-party providers, clients, and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area from a recognized tertiary education institution with at least four (4) years of relevant working experience.
- They must be computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post, or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.