Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bia Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for appointment to the following position as Senior Library Assistant
- Coordinate, participate and direct assigned support activities including circulation, technical services, or serials.
- Train, assign, and review the work of assigned library and student assistants; ensure that proper policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Respond to and handle the most complex issues and problems within the work unit.
- Compile statistics and data; prepare summary reports and lists.
- Develop and organize special projects for assigned staff; assist staff with special projects and research assignments.
- Maintain various manual and computerized files and records; enter information into computerized databases; update and revise as required.
- Provide direct assistance to patrons in person and on the phone regarding direction, location, and routine reference help.
- Maintain “Reserves” collection.
- Assist students with questions regarding computer use such as login procedures and accessing NCLive both off and on campus.
- Interpret and apply Library policies.
- Resolve patron complaints regarding disputed fines and other Library charges; adjust accounts if necessary.
- Oversee the work of assigned library and student staff.
- Receive new books into the collection including unpacking, accessing, and checking packing lists and invoices.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of shipments; file claims for incomplete orders.
- Process direct order books from the publishers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area from a recognized tertiary education institution with at least four (4) years of relevant working experience.
- They must be computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post, or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.