Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Visits to factory floor regularly, interact with workers with the view to knowing their problems, be proactive, and resolve issues that could lead to the down tool by workers.
- Provides support for the review of CBAs by carrying out benefit surveys and participating in negotiations.
- Interprets HR policies and labor legislation to factory managers and supervisors.
- Manages staff leave, prepares annual leave plan, Monitors and enforce implementation of leave plan
- Staff file management, ensure completion, correctness, and regular update.
- Prepares monthly human resources report
- Processes applications for loans, salary advances, and other benefits endorsed by the supervisor and approved by the factory manager.
- Prepares inputs for the monthly payroll
- Vets pay vouchers prepared by the outsource agencies
Organization & Jobs Structure
- Liaises with managers and supervisors and prepares job descriptions for newly created jobs and updates organization charts and existing job descriptions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensures staff appraisals are done for all staff members.
- Provides support to managers and supervisors in the completion of performance assessment forms.
- Gives input in the computation and communication of annual merit increases to employees.
Recruitment & Selection
- Maintains data bank of unsolicited applications from job applicants and keep track of candidates interviewed
- Sources CVs, shortlists applicants, and coordinates interview, selection, and placement as required
- Liaises without sourced contractors for replacement or filling the new vacancy as required.
- Prepares schedule and coordinates the orientation of newly engaged employees.
- Maintains and monitors staffing levels developed for the factory to ensure strict compliance.
Training & Development
- Liaises with managers and supervisors on the regular identification of training needs of employees.
- Prepares yearly training plans for GMP, Fire drill, and Safety committee meeting sessions
- Organizes programs to facilitate staff development.
- Organizes induction program for all categories of staff
Health & Safety
- Undertakes regular audit of the factory to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Maintains the record of all accidents and conducts investigations into accidents and submits reports on causes and preventive measures to factory management and Head of HR.
- Responsibility for general cleanliness & housekeeping of the factory and surrounding areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintains contact with heads of units in the factory, Head of HR, and Corporate Office Accounts Department.
- Maintains contact with employment agencies, Labour unions, training service providers, and security agencies
Any other duties as required.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.