Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position is responsible for planning and scheduling due dates for purchased and manufactured parts as well as buying raw materials, components, and subcomponents used for manufacturing Concrete products.
Work with the production supervisor to establish a final assembly schedule that will satisfy the customer and maximize production efficiency. Match our manufacturing capacity with our customer’s requirements. Provide tentative promise dates for potential orders. Coordinate Month-end activities including data entry, delivery processing, work order variance report, and inventory adjustments
Issue and track work and sales orders, ensure that required material is supplied to the production floor, according to the production schedule. Ensures required building material is delivered on time to customers and in good condition. Expedite, prioritize work orders, coordinate and manage weekly production schedule meetings
- Issues and tracks work and sales orders to ensure that required material is supplied to the production floor, according to the production schedule.
- Ensures required building material is delivered on time to customers and in good condition.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven working experience as a plant manager or with managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory, and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- High school diploma or 2 years administrative experience preferred
- Associates Degree Preferred.
How To Apply
Kindly submit your CV to
Closing Date: 30th Sept 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.