Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive, and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To create high-value productivity and availability within Vodafone Ghana in support of the VAS business strategy
- To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability within the VAS services operations
- To act as a high level of operational support for product implementation, network integration/expansion, and issue resolution for all VAS network elements.
- Equipment includes (but is not limed to) SMSC, EIR, USSDGW, OTA (Device Configurations), Voicemail, Phone Book, USSD API Gateway, USSD Multiplexer, USSD Reseller, Voucher Management USSD, CRBT, and IVR.
- Services include (but are not limited to) all Value-added services and innovations platforms that are introduced.
- Provide 2nd level maintenance support for all VAS network elements. This shall include but not be limited to all escalations from 1st Line, implementation of platform upgrades, and system expansions.
- Implement project-related activities as well as other initiatives within the VAS setup.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide specialist technical advice and information to IN Ops, VAS & Billing Operations Manager and propose ideas for improving standards in line with the trends in technology.
- Provide relevant technical information/options to enable the IN Ops, VAS & Billing Operations Manager to take effective decisions during emergencies.
- Monitor the performance of network vendors during 3rd level issue escalation and provide necessary feedback to IN Ops, VAS & Billing Operations Manager regarding performance and propose ideas for improvement of standards.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile and fixed networks, SMSC, USSD, and Reseller platforms.
- Good knowledge of Virtualization and Cloud systems.
- Able to extract implementation requirements and details from a high-level request description.
- Experience with working with trouble ticketing systems.
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Dev Ops
- Service and Delivery Management
- Automation and Robotics
Technical / Professional Qualification
- University degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Six or more years of experience in GSM and IT in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Package, Unix, TCP/IP, IP Traffic Engineering, Shell scripting, SS7, and Sigtran signaling protocols, SMPP Protocol, Database systems, Diameter, LDAP, SOAP protocols, hardware management, software management, etc
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.